PREPARE YOUR PRESS PACK
A. Contact details for business – email; telephone;
B. Biog on Business Owner
C. Biog on Investor Dragon(s)
D. Press Release / statement regarding Dragons Den experience and future plans
Photographs (good quality, jpeg file no larger than 1MB , with caption in file data)
A. Product shots (include information of product name and RRP in caption)
B. Photo of yourself – good quality – business like
C. Photo of yourself with your Dragon Investors
D. Photo showing you active in the business – making cheese etc.
PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS –
Your 3 key messages – Maximise the PR opportunity – Practice these.
1. Describe what problem your product solves, what its made of; how it works.
2. Explain how your product benefits its customer – why is it different
3. How can the customer buy your product – online shop, name shops – www.
Learn off your lines so that your website address trips off your tongue – if the spelling is unusual, spell it out. – C-O-C-A C-O-L-A.com
Typical questions you will be asked about your Dragon’s Den experience:
1. How did you come up with this business idea ?
2. Were you nervous going in front of the Dragon’s ?
3. How was the Dragon’s Den experience for you ?
4. Would you advise other people to do it ?
5. Which Dragon did you want ?
6. Why did you want this Dragon as your investor ?
7. What are the plans for the future ?
Máirín O’Reilly of MOREBIZ Ltd. is a PR and branding professional working with SME’s since 2001
Amongst her clients are successful Dragon’s Den candidates.
Contact her for a consultation on 087 2407903.
Copyright Máirín O’Reilly 2016
Tags: rte dragons den
This entry was posted on Friday, May 13th, 2016 at 11:24 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.