MóR Public Relations was established by Máirín O’Reilly in 2003.
We work with clients to:
- seize the opportunities for their business to tell their story
- highlight the value of the products and services they provide
- set them apart from their competitors
- maximise their marketing spend
- generate new business
With our 20 years of expertise, we understand the need to attract more ideal clients, the importance of how you present your brand and business, and how communicating effectively leads to more sales.
Máirín is a graduate of University College Galway – NUIG with a B.A. in Irish and French and Higher Diploma in Education. She studied with the Public Relations Institute of Ireland and graduated with an honours Diploma in Public Relations.
A born communicator and linguist Máirín is a fluent French and Irish speaker as well as having studied German and Italian. Her creative side is apparent in her work and comes out through photography and her eye for detail and perfection.
A keen business woman, she has honed her skills through her involvement with Junior Chamber International (JCI) – where she has represented Ireland at JCI International conferences. Mór Public Relations support entrepreneurship through sponsorship of JCI Galway’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
She has been involved in award winning PR campaigns and has a proven track record of delivering results.
O’Reilly has a particular loyalty to Galway and endeavours to promote it through her involvement in business organisations, professional bodies as well as her voluntary activities in the community.
- Pro Bono work for organisations such as Bridge that Gap and SVP.
- Member Public Relations Institute of Ireland.
- Senator of Junior Chamber International Galway.
- Founder of Oranmore Business Community Network.
- 2005 President of Junior Chamber International Galway and winner of ‘Best JCI Branch in the World’ and ‘Most Outstanding Branch President in the World’.
- 2004 National PRO – Junior Chamber International Ireland.
- 2000 Public Relations Consultancy Association (PRCA) National Award.